Make a Little List of What You’ll Never Miss
Writing a list of what you are willing to release now offers a simple yet powerful way to open to receive.
Here is a partial list of what I’ve chosen to set aside, just to get you started.
Emotionally, I am willing to release:
- Past disappointments
Mentally, I am willing to release:
Physically, I am willing to release:
- Excess weight
- Outdated and worn-out clothing
Spiritually, I am willing to release:
When it feels right, sit down and:
- Write out your list using pen and paper. You can create new lists of things to release anytime, so just list what comes to mind now.
- Read your list out loud. If you wish, you can do this in front of a mirror; or light a candle and say, “I now release these things to the flame…”
- Conclude by declaring, “I bless and thank my Higher Power for quickly and peacefully removing these things and replacing them with something better. Thank you! It is done, it is done, it is done, and so it is.” (Or, use whatever words sound natural to you)
- Safely destroy your list
- Close your eyes, take three deep breaths, and get on with your day
Yes, it takes faith to invite your Higher Power to take charge of your burdens – but hey, if you can’t trust your Higher Power, what can you trust?
How Does Releasing Old Stuff Makes You a Love and Money Magnet?
Just as an overstuffed closet keeps you from appreciating what you have now, as well as leaving no room for shiny new stuff …
An overstuffed life prevents you from seeing the Abundance you have right now and leaves no room for more.
When you create space to receive the Good that has been trying to enter your life, it comes in as soon as possible.
If you would like more Love and Money Magnet Tips, click here.
How about you? What are you willing to release now, to make room for bigger and better Good? Please leave a comment below.