With all your struggles, your prayers, your achievements, your unmet needs …
Why haven’t you gotten any closer to the rich and fulfilling life you yearn for, deep in your heart?
- Is it because you screwed up?
- Is it because your parents screwed you up?
- Is it because the Universe screwed up?
If you can only have the blessings you are willing to receive … and that’s pretty much how the Universe rolls … it would explain a lot, wouldn’t it?
- Why a financial windfall shows up, then slips through your fingers before you know it
- Why you have a wonderful first date with someone special – who never contacts you again
- Why you ace an interview for your dream job, only to find out it’s given to someone else less qualified than you
Look, situations like these are not your fault.
It may be that having “more than you deserve” – whatever that means to you – violates your innate sense of fairness.
In response, you unconsciously block “too much good” so Divine Order can be maintained – and the blessing vanishes.
We all know how painful that can be!
Would you like to stop doing that now?
Get help with clearing your Abundance-blocking beliefs at the September Abundance Healing Circle: “Self-Worth Here and Now.”
You are lovingly invited to join this gathering online on Tuesday Sept. 12 at 5 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
You will walk away from this inspiring and interactive gathering with a firm foundation for:
- Authentic self-confidence that empowers you to trust yourself to handle the wonderful people and exciting opportunities attracted by the glowing charisma that confidence gives you
- Deeply rooted self-respect that allows you to set healthy boundaries, so you have the time, energy and focus needed to move toward the greatness waiting to meet you
- Heartfelt self-compassion that lets you see missteps as bumps in the road, rather than the end of the road, so you can stay motivated to find the Abundance that wants to find you
If this sounds good to you, click on this link for more info.
I hope to see you there, my dear!
Have you had a long-desired blessing come into your life, only to vanish – and you could never figure out why? Please share your thoughts in the comment box, if that feels right to you.