Strengthening your self-worth may seem like an airy-fairy project you can easily put off until your life calms down enough for you to take some time for yourself.
The way things are going, you can put it off forever. Most people do. It’s not just you. Many of us have been trained since childhood to put ourselves last.
Yet, consider this:
Low self-worth can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost income – not to mention the deep personal fulfillment you can gain only from living your purpose.
If you feel unworthy, undeserving, or inferior to others:
- You never launch your coaching or healing practice because you think you need to be perfect before you can help others
- You never start (or finish) your book because you think someone else already said it better
- You charge too little to stay in business because you feel unworthy of being paid what your goods or services are worth
- Your artwork sits in a corner gathering dust because you think it isn’t good enough to display
- You put off starting on your passion project because you’re afraid it will fail – or that it will succeed – or both
- You will die without having sung your song
My dear, people are looking for you – yes, you, personally.
They feel your presence on the planet.
They need to hear what you have to say in the way only you can say it.
They need to see what only you can show them.
Maybe it’s time to heal the low self-worth that passes for humility in good-hearted, highly conscious people like you – so you can do what you came here to do with confidence and joy.
If you would like help with that, you are lovingly invited to join the September Abundance Healing Circle: Self-Worth Here and Now.
We meet online and by phone next Tuesday, September 12, to discover:
- Why an authentic sense of self-worth attracts Abundance
- What needs to happen for you to recognize your innate value – and doing it right on the call
- How you can know your true worth without turning into an egomaniac or narcissist
- What amazing things will happen when you gain compassion and respect for yourself and others
In addition, we will do personal, one-on-one healings with three callers – including you?
If this sounds good to you, click here for more details.
If you’re waiting for things to slow down before you consider why your wants and needs stay at the bottom of your priority list…
It will never happen …
Because it takes a strong sense of your own value to claim the time you need to nurture yourself.
Maybe allowing yourself to take 90 little minutes to join this call – live or listening to the MP3 download – is a good place to start.
If you sense it’s time for you to start walking toward the greater yet-to-be calling out to you … one baby step at a time … come join us!